Welcome
Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Rudolf the red nosed caribou.
OK. I have really been spending time Bri because I am pointing this out but Rudolf is Not a reindeer he is a caribou. There is a difference. The difference is that in America they are caribou and in England they are reindeer. We do not live in England do we? Oh and another thing Rudolf is a girl. Because only girl caribou have antlers in the winter. So the song should really go Rudolf the red nosed caribou, had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it you would say it glows. All the other caribou used to laugh and call him names, They never let poor Rudolf join in all the caribou games. Take that Santa! You have been miss teaching little kids. You should really call Your "reindeer" caribou. Bye!
Flipp!n
Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JJ there isn't a difference if there the same thing. it's just a different name.
ReplyDeleteGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleterudolf is a girl?[sob].noah
ReplyDeleteno HE'S a boy sut up noah.by noah
Delete