Hi! I want to tell you something that just happened to me. So Morgan's friend Sophie is spending the night and I am going to make eggs tomorrow, so I asked her how she likes her eggs Scrambled, sunny side up, or over easy. She answered yes. Well if you know me I cough a lot and I call it choking, Well this was a bad time to choke so of course I did. Will I was coughing Sophie said "Don't kill you self, I'm not that funny!" At this comment Bri started choking. Sophie's reaction: "Was it something I said?!?" This was very funny.
When someone says "No stop no no no!!!" What is your first reaction? OK what if you know there sitting at there computer? Mine is: "What did you break?". OK here's the story. we had finely gotten our Christmas percents from our Cathy. And they were I tunes gift cards. So Bri got on her computer to see if they had her favorite shows on I tunes. well they did and they said free. so she pressed the button and her computer started to download it. This brings us back to the "No stop no no no!" so after that I asked my question. Her answer: "If something says free don't press the button!" Which didn't answer my question but gives good advise to kids. so kids if something says free... DON'T. PRESS. THE. BUTTON!!!!!
OK have to go. Bye (:
Flipp!n
Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment