Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I need something to post about.

OK I cannot find any thing to post about so now you can comment on things you would like me to post about and I will conceder doing them. OK go comment people!

                                                               Flipp!n
                                                                       Girl

4 comments:

  1. Ok, (I like to comment, so here I go!) Have you ever thought about what someone in Australia might be doing this moment? Have you ever thought about what the most popular name is? Have you ever wanted to try parcour? Have you ever wondered if I spelled it right? What is your fav food? I bet it's grilled cheese. Do you like to listen to Country music? Why do some country people not like to listen to Country? Have you ever thought about how Country, and County are spelled extremely similar yet mean completely different things? Have you ever wondered if you're A.D.D.? What does A.D.D mean? OK, OK, I gotta stop.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm A.D.D...wait, did I say that right? Here we go again! Ok, so I DID say it right, it means Attention Deficit Disorder,in other words, a very small attention span, but, don't ask me what "deficit" means ;)(yay! I actually knew something! 'joking'). How about you do a post about, umm...Ok, Ok, I've finally drawn a blank, umm...I know I can think of something else...umm...How about a, a, umm, post about ok, I've got it...CHOCOLATE! Yes! and how taste-buds are different with each person. I'll think of more, I just KNOW it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad is ADHD, and me too, just not as much. or at least that's what my mom say's.

      Delete
  3. Ok, actually it's *Parkour* sorry... THE LAST QUESTION OF ALL...Do you LIKE to write? Or do you like to read, better?

    ReplyDelete