Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An eventful 9:00.

OK so me and Morgan had an interesting morning. We got stuck in the basement. OK here is the story. Bri had just gone to take a shower and me and Morgan went downstairs to do our school work. Well we almost always close the door because...i actually don't know why we close the door but we do. So anyway Morgan closed the door and we got started on our school. Well like 5 minutes later i had to go get a tissue because i have a cold and my nose is running. I walked over to the door and it was stuck.
The door was jammed. Like I would turn the handle and the door wouldn't budge. So I told Morgan and she came to try. Still stuck. So because we are kids we went to knocking on the door and yelling "Help!" But my mom was asleep and Bri was in the shower. So when bri finally got out of the shower Like 10 minutes later we got her attention. She tried to got the door. Still stuck Then she went to get mom. My mom came down and pushed on the door. Then she had Morgan pull on the door will she pushed. Then she broke the door. Not the actual door but the door frame. So now we don't close the door.

My favorite animal is a dolphin but right after that is a tie with wolfs and red foxes. I really like spinner dolphins. They jump out of the water and...spin. Can you raise you eyebrow? I can. But i can only raise one side. My right side. funny right?

For school i have to do a report on a newspaper article. Well the atical I picked is The Hunger Games. I really like that book/movie. (Not for young kids or people who are not OK with death). Why do people put / in between things? You don't go around saying "I like that book slash movie." Do they? Huh now I'm curious. comment if you do do that. OK got to go! talk to ya soon! By!

                                        Flipp!n
                                               Girl

5 comments: