I am Allen your new ruler! First this blog then the world!!!! First I will get rid of all other blogs!!! (dramatic strikes of thunder) Then i will make all south amaricans- (Flipp!n girl in the backround) Allen what are you doing?!? (Allen) I'm takeing over the world (Flipp!n girl) GET OFF MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!! (Allen runs for his life) (Flipp!n girl) Sorry about that i left the password in. Allen will not take over the world. If he does I will kick his butt. (Allen in the backround) Dont kick my butt!! (flipp!n girl) Well don't take over the world!!!! (Allen) why? (Flipp!n girl sighs) Goodbye
(allen) I will rule the- (Flipp!n girl) shut up.
Flipp!n
Girl
strangely no comment's on this post.noah
ReplyDeleteHuh. That is a little strange. Good job Noah!! First comment!!! Oh and tell Allen if he ever try's to take over the world again I will hurt him worse then the Hulk!!!
DeleteFlipp!n
Girl
ok i will huuuuuu that's 3 comment's.noah
ReplyDelete