Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve eve eve!

Today is Christmas eve eve eve, just like tomorrow is Christmas eve eve. I can't wait for Christmas, it's all Christmas-y and... Merry...-y. That's all I got.

This month I went to a home school program and we were talking about animals. Well our teacher told us every animal has a... And he wrote the word on a wight board and told us to figure out the word. My two friends were sitting next to me and we read the word nishae and nosh and a whole lot of other meaning less words. The word ended up being niche. My friend turned to my teacher and said. "we were trying to be fancy and you just tore us down!". The teacher said he was sorry and continued with the lesson.

Well, the world didn't end yesterday because I'm sitting here writing to you and watching Christmas movies. The doctor must have saved us. I wonder which doctor it was. I hope it was ten. I like him the best of all the doctors I have watched. I don't think I have anything else to write about for today. PEACE OUT!!!!!

Flipp!n
Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment