Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fighting a fire-breathing dragon and scrap-booking!

This title may not make since yet, but just give me time to explain. The thing about fighting a dragon is true. I did face a fire-breathing dragon and I broke its jaw and walked on its back with out falling. OK, the dragon wasn't a real dragon, so I guess I have to tell you the real story. I went out side to swing on our tire swing, and walked out there to find a tree growing where a tree should not grow, right next to a fence, so, in reaction, I decided to continuously hit it with my wooden sword. Don't ask me why, I just was. So then I went to get my dad so he could take care of the tree. My dad pulled the tree out of the ground with his bare hands. I know, he's talented. That was when I learned the tree was a branch that had fallen out of the tree during the storm.
My dad threw the "tree" on the ground and walked back inside. I, being a teenaged girl, decide to see if I could pick up the branch. It was a heavy branch. Then, again being a teenaged girl, I decide to see how far I could throw it. The answer, not very far. But how the branch landed made it look like a dragon. At first I was just hitting the branch to see if I could break it (I couldn't) until my mom opened the back door and asked me if I was fighting a dragon. That was when I really saw a dragon in the branch. I called back yes, and she went back inside. I attacked the dragon at the tail until I realized that I would have a better job at the mouth. I ran over to the front of the dragon and broke off its jaw. I picked up the jaw, stared at it for a second, then shrugged and threw it over the fence. I then walked over to the bigger end of "the dragon" and stepped on to it. I then began to walk down it. It took me a couple tries, but I finally made it across the dragon. So, that was the story of the "fire-breathing dragon" so now on to the scrap-booking.

A few hours after the dragon, me and my mom began to scrap-book. I got two pages done. Well... that was an interesting story... Any way, I have to go to bed now. PEACE!

                                                       Flipp!n
                                                                Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment