Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you know morgan quiz.

OK here I am going to post different questions that I asked Morgan. See if you know her!
#1 What is Morgan's favorite color?

 A.red
 B.Black
C.Yellow.
#2 What is her favorite food?
A.candy
B.peas
C.salad
#3What is her favorite animal?
A.dolphins
B.fish
C.bears
#4What is her favorite Disney character?
A.Sillvermist
B.Vidia
C.Tinkerbell
#5What is her favorite instrument?
A.piano
B.harmonica
C.voice
#6What is her favorite sport?
A.soccer
B.football
C.gymnastics
#7 What is her favorite song?
A.Dynamite by Taio Cruz
B.Slow songs
C.Freak the freak out By Victoria Justice
#8 What is her favorite movie?
A.Tinkerbell 3
B.Tinkerbell 1
C.Tinkerbell 2
#9What is her favorite T.V. show?
A.Good luck charlie on Disney Chanel
B.The sweet life of Zack and Cody on Disney XD
C.X-men Evo.
#10Which of these is Morgans favorite
A.writing
B.reading
C.drawing
OK here are your results.
If you picked mostly A you kind of know Morgan but not really well.
If you picked mostly B you don't know Morgan at all!
If you picked mostly C then you know Morgan really well!
Thank you for playing:)! Please comment your results!

                                Flipp!n
                                         Girl

7 comments:

  1. I'm her sister I think I know her Bri (from iPod)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um why are you anonymous? and you better know her!!

      Delete
  2. #1 c.#2 a.#3 c.#4 c.#5 c.#6 c.#7 a.#8 a.#9 c.#.10 c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i forgot to post my name.noah

      Delete
    2. Hey good job Noah!!! You no Morgan!!

      Flipp!n
      Girl

      Delete
    3. thanks i like the blog.noah

      Delete