Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry i haven't posted lately.

OK I have a excuse. First I haven't had any thing to post about. And second i have been busy. It's meet season for gymnastics, I have my book club, I have school work, my gymnastics and extra curriculum. So see? I have been. So... how is life? Mine is good. I got to watch the hunger games. After i read the book. It was cool. NOT for little kids. Don't take your kids. Unless they have read the book or are 12 or older. well maybe 13. Hey I want to do a post that you can ask me stuff and I will answer. As long as the question is OK with me. So ask away. Bye!

                                                     Flipp!n
                                                             Girl

6 comments:

  1. What is The Hunger Games about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um you will not like it but it's about these people making kids kill ather kids for there entertain. Only one out of 24 live each year. Oh and the Capitol ( the bad people) put it on telivition. So... Like I said you would not like it. Jj.

      Delete
  2. I was just wondering. Is it very gorey? Not that I'm interested, just for chattings sake. :-) And also, what is your fav animal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its gory. Ok I'm gonna wait for my fav. Animal for my post about questions.
      Jj

      Delete
  3. Ok, how did you do at championship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good I got 10th place on floor. Woohoo!!!

      Delete