HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! How are all of you today? I'm good. OK this is really random. I was going back and looking at all my blog posts and when I got to my one about pizza I found that the comments started out talking about pizza, then marbles, then compasses. Witch I found extremely weird. I really don't know why I named this post September 28th that's just the date to day so I thought I might as well. Last night I had a dream my sister had red hair. So I asked her if she was red riding hood and she said yes. Then her hair started changing colors. It was really weird. Then something about Doctor Who came along and I don't remember the rest. I was just staring at my sister. It was really fun. OK now I have to go. PEACE OUT!!!!!
Flipp!n
Girl
HHEEELLLOOOO. O-O Strangeeee. I'm about to say something random. GOLDFISH!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYes it was really weird. Hi Musical!!!
Delete