Why do people say that aliens should say that? I mean as far as we know aliens don't exists! And if they did what if they were like us? We don't know anything about aliens so why do we have to decide what they look like and what they sound like?!? They could look exactly like us!
Yet we automatically assume that this is exactly what the are. You know we do that to people to! Like for people who go to school? Why should you care if your popular! And you don't have to be mean to people to be popular you have to be friends! Good friends! Not The kind that are your friends just to... I don't know get something? But any way. We should try to stop judging! That is the moral of my story.
Flipp!n
Girl
P.S. I do not believe in aliens. The point of this was to make a statment.
Aliens say "Allons-y' and "Geronimo" and "Racsicoricalphaliputorious" Bri π
ReplyDelete"Dinosaurs... on a spaceship!"
Delete