Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Back home after two days!

Heylo! I am going to tell you a story. On Wednesday, I had to go to my cousins house because my dad was working and my mom was busy. Any way I ended up spending the night and on Thursday we had an interesting time. We played X-men in the backyard and accidentally killed professor X. It was an accident! Honest! I mean, it's not like we meant to set him on fire, or threaten him with a black dagger. But anyway, after that Wolverine got really mad at us and attacked us. So did the rest of the X-men. And brotherhood. And sententials. It got a little crazy and we ended up putting Wolverine in some kind of prison (We forgot about the fact that he has claws that can cut threw anything). After that we went inside to eat and we had chicken stuff. Then we went back outside and beat up the X-men some more. Then we ran for our lives because Wolverine had escaped. Then the game was paused so we could go to gymnastics. And so now I am home, writing to you from my computer.

 And that is the story of how I ate chicken. The end!

                                                    Flipp!n
                                                            Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment