Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Prayer for a friend.

OK everyone, I have a prayer request. My best friend Lauren is in the hospital right now fighting cancer, and need's prayers. So please pray. Thanks! And now I will type out some lyrics to a song.
Prayer for a Friend by: Casting Crowns.

                                                        Lord I lift my friend to you,
                                   I've done all that I know to do I lift my friend to you,
                                     complicated circumstances have clouded his view,
                                                       lord I lift my friend up to you.
                                                     I fear that I won't have the words
                                                             That he needs to hear
                                                      I pray for you wisdom, oh God
                                                         And a heart that's sencear
                                                       Lord I lift my friend up to you
                                                       Lord I lift my friend to you
                            My best friend in the world I know he means much more to you
                                                       I want so much to help him
                                                   But this is something he has to do
                                                       Lord I lift my friend up to you.
                                                             My friend up to you
                                                          Lord I lift my friend to you
                                         I've done all that I know to do I lift my friend,
                                                                       To you

Look up this song! It's awesome!

                                                                                 Flipp!n
                                                                                          Girl

1 comment:

  1. Praying. I think I probably have met Lauren at a party of yours, I just don't remember very well...hope she gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete