Here are some spontaneous and random conversations My friends and family have had...
*jj lying on the ground*
Bri: "Don't die, it's bad for your health."
Jj:*turns and looks at bri* "Says the girl who shot me!"
Mr. Body: *points to a picture* "Turnips!"
Bri: "Those are onions."
Mr. Body: "Onions!"
Allyoop: *talking very fast* "So the in the book the main character was running from the evil guy and then she was almost caught when this guy came out of nowhere and helped her... R u listening to me?"
Jj: *reading a book* "Yep."
Allyoop: "oh I have a question, what does Dickens blood mean?
Jj: "Did you just say Dickens blood? As in Charles Dickens?"
Allyoop: "What?!? No!!! I said thickening blood!!!!"
Jj: *singing Selena Gomez* "Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't know!"
Bri: "Pi is 3.14159265"
Jj: "I already knew that!!!"
Mom: "Daddy is off on Friday."
Morgiebeth: "Is he off for your birthday?"
Mom: "No, he's off for good Friday."
Morgiebeth: "Is your birthday always on good Friday?"
Mom: "Yes. My birthday is always on good Friday. Everyone's else's birthdays change dates but mine is always on Friday."
Morgiebeth: *quoting herself* "is your birthday always on black Friday?"
Mom: "And now my birthday is in November."
Morgiebeth: "that was awesome!"
Bri: "Did you just say you are rated awesome?"
Allen:*reading a birthday card* "You will never amount to any thing in life."
Jj: *after a moment of silence* "Well that's depressing"
Mom: "Jj!"
Fall: "Do you want to play dolls?"
Jj: "I'm a teenage girl... Of course I want to play dolls!!!"
Fall: "JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ, JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jj: "What?!?!?!?
Fall: "Oh... uh... I forgot..."
Random person: "Nana nana boo boo!"
Mom: *looks at Jj* Did you hear the too?
Jj: "Yeah"
Both: *look at each other then bursts out laughing*
Morgiebeth: "Awe! Now there's hair on my hairbrush!!!"
Bri: "It looks like a octopus tried to eat it!!!! A blue and fuzzy octopus..."
Jj: "At least it's not a purple octopus, that would be awful!!"
Andiebell: "I read a book about a little dog who-"
Bri: "the little dog who could?"
Abide bell: "No, it was the little dog who couldn't!"
Jj: "What kind of bed time story is that?!? 'The little dog couldn't do it, he just couldn't. Good night!!!'"
Allyoop: " Hey, I read this really good book today."
Jj: "Oh cool, what was it's name?"
Allyoop: "Listen."
Jj: "Ok. *waits for about five minutes* so what's the name of the book?"
Allyoop: "Listen!"
Jj: "I AM LISTENING!!!! WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE BOOK!!!!!"
Allyoop: "The name of the book is Listen!!!!!
Jj: "Oh..."
Mom: *getting a text* "What do you want!!"
Bri: "Everything."
Jj: "Money."
Bri: "Time."
Jj: "Patience."
Morgiebeth: "Apples."
And there you go. There are some funny conversations that have happened to my family!
Flipp!n
Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment