She turned around and came face to face with a toothy grin? The girl blinked, confused as to what was in front of her. "hello." the fairy said. The girl stared at the fairy before asking "Aren't you supposed to be tiny?" the fairies smile melted off her face, "Just because we're small in fairy tales, does not mean we have to be small in reality." "So," the girl said, "your a fairy? Like, a real fairy?" The fairy huffed. "Yes, I am." "Uh, ok?" The fairies smile then returned. "I'm here to help you!" she said in a cheery voice, "Help me?" The girl asked, confused "Why do I need help?" "you've been haunted for two years because of a mistake-" "A mistake?!?" The girl yelled, "What I did cost a man his life!" The fairy looked thoughtful "Well yes, but that man was already almost dead. He had lost so much blood all you could have really done was make him comfortable." "Is this supposed to make me feel better?" the girl asked, glaring at the fairy. "No, it is supposed to help you." The girl scoffed, "How is this supposed to help me. Your telling me that even if I tried to help him I would have failed! Thanks I feel much better now!" the girl turned to leave, not wanting to here anymore from this annoying fairy, but the fairy grabbed her arm. "This is not the part that is supposed to help you." "Well can you get to the helping before I'm fifty?" the fairy nodded "Alright fine." the fairy had stopped smiling at this point and the girl guessed she had made the fairy upset. "This has haunted you for to long. You have to forgive yourself, and allow yourself to live with it, even if you feel guilty and mournful of that mans death." The fairy stopped and looked at the girl. "So what, I'm just supposed to forget about it?" The fairy shook her head. "I never said forget, I said forgive, but always remember it. Always remember your mistakes so you can learn from them." the girl stood there, staring at the fairy. The fairy smiled and then began to disappear. The girl just watches, not sure what to do. Then she turned and walked out of the woods.
Flipp!n
Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment