Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Do you ever just want to scream?

I do. I want to scream at all the stress in the world. At all the cold-blooded killing. At all the "popularity" problems. At all the bullies. At everyone acting so people like them. At all the violence! But what I want to scream at is myself. For all my flaws and weaknesses, but when I do, I forget who I am. I forget about how my flaws make me perfect, and all my weaknesses make me stronger. I forget how people love me for who I am, not for the imperfections I hide. I forget that I can just be me and that all the words people through at me don't matter. And that what I'm going to remember next time I want to go scream. Then, maybe, my scream will become a smile.

                                                     Flipp!n
                                                              Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment