Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book reviw : the Rangers Aprentice Book 1

Will is a little upset. He just got turned down for battleschool. His father would be ashamed, but when a ranger approves of him he has to take the offer. Now will gets to fight wild boars and evil Kalkara's. Will Will be good at this or will he fail to do what the rangers tell him to.
 I really like this book. It is a good plot line and gets you exited for the next book. In the book Will learns to think before he acts and to listen and wait. I dont remeder any bad word except one that is not that bad of a word but should not be said.

 The problem is there are some deaths that are a little gross to me and as I said a moderately bad word but other then that it was a good book and I cant wait till the next one. I would recommend this book to people who can stand death or are at least 10 years old.

                                                         Flipp!n
                                                                  Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment