Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Friday, October 7, 2011

random book quotes

Hi so Brianna and me were yelling these random book quotes at each other and I decided to show them to you so here they are.

"I'll have a cheeseburger and-AHHH! My friend is on fire! Get me a bucket!"(The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan)
"He would have been crushed like a soda can in the hand of a giant who does not like soda cans."(Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer)
"I need more gas! Wow that came out wrong." (The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan)
"You are in no condition to be hurling your self off cliffs." (The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan)
"Carter does something stupid and no one is surprised." (The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan)
"No that's our big friend Leroy! He's going to help us!" (The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan)
"You are the single most annoying person i have ever met!!" "So much for being the bravest friend she ever had." (The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan)
"That explains why it looks like a chocolate brick with extra blue cement." (The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan)

that's it if you have more random book quotes please comment so I can see them:)
                                      Flipp!n Girl

1 comment: