I went to ren fest!!!!!!! It was awesome except the firs bit because Bri got dust in her eye. We went with afriend and we played with juggling stuff. I got it to work!!!! yes! After that we went to first aid. That was not so fun but we got to watch a show. So that was the first part of are trip. Here is the rest.
So after the show we got lunch. I got pizza and so did afriend, Morgan got french fries and so did mommy. Daddy got the roust beef thingy as well as bri. after lunch we watched Bob the juggler. he is funny and likes to stall things to make his show longer I would guess. then daddy got up and held a rope that Bob would soon juggle touches on. Yes they were on fire. we went shopping after that and I got a mask, a necklaces, and a 45$ skirt.
Next we entered a mask contest. I was out on the first round because I bought my mask. Bri was out to. Morgan was out on the second round. Daddy got 3rd place. Go daddy!!!!! then I got a rose and we left. for diner we went to red robbens. I ordered a chicken and cheese qusadia with mrand oranges. after that we took afriend home and that was are ren fest experience. bye!
Flipp!n
Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment