Welcome

Why does everyone want to 'be normal' and 'fit in' I think being different is the new normal.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things that have chicken in them

We were eating Lunch today and we started talking about eggs. Here are some things that have eggs. Some I did not know about.
#1. Cake: you put it in the mix.

#2. brownies: you put it in the mix.

#3. cup cakes:you put it in the mix.

#4. pumpkin bread: you put it in the mix.

#5. cookies: Guess.

#6. eggs: they are just there.

#7. chickens: do NOT make me explain this one.

So those are a small list of things that have eggs. bye!

                                          Flipp!n
                                                   Girl

3 comments:

  1. LOL! XD glad I found you!andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol That is so funny. Luv ya!-Baileo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what has chicken in them! Wait, I mean eggs, uhh, never mind.

    ReplyDelete