This year for Halloween, I am going to be a fairy. have you picked out a Halloween costume yet? if you have not here are some ideas.
#1. a zombie ( just put on a lot of scary make up and torn old cloths)
#2. a griffin (I have no idea just through something together)
#3. a power ranger (sew a costume together)
#4. a stickman (Don't ask me how you do THIS one)
#5. a duck tape mummy ( just duck tape your self and avoid your hair)
#6.a cracker (don't make a mess if you do this one)
#7. a moose ( oooookkaaaayy? my sister came up with this one)
#8. a werewolf( make a mask and put hair all over you shirt and mask)
#9. a hand bag (sew a big hand bag together and try it on for size)
#10. anything ( this is your Halloween so get creative if you don't then this Halloween is a waist and you won't have gained any creativity and creativity is the key to a successful life.)
so there are some ideas for Halloween but please go with number 10. that would make me a happy panda.
Flipp!n
Girl
To do a stick man... you know I'm not actually sure how to do that. You aren't very good at giving instructions.
ReplyDeleteWow thanks!!!!
ReplyDeletewelcome, I LIKE BUBBLES!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou like bubbles?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDelete